Accredited Distributors approached Integrated to improve the warehouse and office lighting for their staff and to reduce their overall energy consumption and costs. This is how we did it.
We were engaged to develop a tailored lighting upgrade that would reduce the overall energy consumption and costs, while significantly improving the lighting quality. The Accredited Distributor’s warehouse operates 12 hours a day, 5 days per week and previously used a combination of Metal Halide (Factory) and T8 Linear Fluorescent (Office) technologies.
After a full assessment of the facility’s requirements, Integrated proposed lighting upgrades to the main warehouse, building exterior, amenities, boardroom and office areas. Integrated also handled the full installation –
with limited interruption to the factory and office workers
– and the VEET (Victorian Energy Efficiency Target) rebates which were supplied as an upfront discount.
- Warehouse: 150W Pierlite PIERLUX ECO LED Highbay
- Exterior: 100W Pierlite Huntsman LED Floodlight
- Main office: 36W and 18W Pierlite ECO LED Panels on occupancy sensor
- Amenities, lunchroom, storage: 20W and 40W Pierlite ECO LED Battens on occupancy sensors
- Boardroom: 11W Pierlite Crystal ECO Downlights
- Pierlite Smartscan Sensors were also used throughout main office area and individual offices, providing occupancy and light level sensing.
So what did our client think?
“Integrated were great to do business with. Everything ran smoothly, professionally and according to plan. They worked around factory shifts to install the lighting, which meant no interruption to our daily schedule. The product installed is of the highest standard and has significantly improved the lighting quality across the warehouse and office spaces. I would highly recommend Integrated to other businesses.”
– Andrew Johnson, Operations Manager Accredited Distributor